fatsecret members overall average rating
Use any fat-free broth and substitute any vegetable you don't like for a vegetable you do like.
- In a large saucepan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, sauté the 2/3 cup sliced carrot, onion, and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add fat-free broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable), cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or until beans are tender.
- Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. Serve hot.
- Makes four 1 cup servings.
601 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet