fatsecret members overall average rating
Home-made waffles with no sugar and flour that we make every weekend.
- Pre-heat waffle iron. You can cook this as pancakes on the stove but it cooks better as a waffle because of the heat on the bottom and top of the iron cooking at the same time.
- In a blender put in egg beaters, cottage cheese, cinnamon, and Splenda.
- Blend on high till smooth. You may need to mix it around with a spoon to get it all smooth. Lastly put the oatmeal in the blender. Blend till smooth. Again you made need to mix the oatmeal around with a spoon and blend again to get it all smooth.
- Spray iron with Pam cooking spray. Spoon about 1/2 cup or so mix on iron and cook.
- My iron takes about 5 minutes to get it to cook till golden brown.
- Our favorite toppings to go on them is sugar free syrup, sugar free jelly, fruit, and/or natural peanut butter.
69 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I made these as pancakes and they were delicious and super filling. For some reason, though, the recipe list 1 cup of oatmeal as ~600 calories so I don't think the calorie count is correct (at least not with the oatmeal I used) so I just entered the ingredients individual to my food diary.
19 Dec 09 by member: mendacity22
Yeah- the calories seem way off as 1cup of oatmeal is roughly around 200-300 calories. Definitely not 600calories
29 Jan 11 by member: 28LBs2Go
I will try oat bran instead of oatmeal
09 Mar 12 by member: Lin150
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet