fatsecret members overall average rating
Scrambled eggs with yellow onion and plum tomatoes.
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a non-stick skillet.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, just starting to turn golden in color, about 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over low heat until the liquid evaporates, about 40 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until well blended. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the tomato and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, and scraping from the bottom with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat as soon as the eggs begin to set, but are still moist, about 3 minutes.
- Turn out onto a serving plate. Serve immediately.
315 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan