fatsecret members overall average rating
Spicy black eye bean burgers with yogurt mint dressing.
- Fry the onions, garlic, red chili (flakes or chopped chili) and cumin seeds in oil until the onion softens, Remove from heat.
- Drain the beans and mash in a blender, or by hand. Add the egg, breadcrumbs, chili powder and the onion mix, and mix well and season.
- Shape into 4 small burgers. Ideally leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, fry off burgers in pan of oil on both sides until brown.
- Serve with a mint and yogurt dressing (mix up some mint sauce with some yogurt) and also a large helping of salad.
32 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I have not tried this yet but this recipe sounds yum. Do you think they can be frozen?
17 Apr 12 by member: Not a Shrub
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers