Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
A healthy vegetable salad with a sweet dressing.
- In a large bowl, mix raw broccoli and cauliflower with the cheddar cheese (like Kraft) and a ½ cup of sunflower seeds and/or any other favorite nut of your choice
- Mix ½ cup of mayonnaise (like Miracle Whip Light), with 2 tbsp of apple or red wine vinegar, and about 1/16 th cup or 2 - 3 packets of sweetener (like Splenda or some other sugar substitute).
- If the consistency is a little too thick, add a couple tablespoons of water.
- Add the salad dressing to the bowl and mix well.
20 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet