|Start Weight:||(20 Dec 13) 320.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(26 Aug 12) 270.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||180.0 lb|
following: mystic7203's eating healthy
I'm trying to make some changes. My goal here is long-term health. I want to be able to fully enjoy a long and happy life with my wonderful husband and family and to feel comfortable in my body. Women in my family have had some pretty dysfunctional relationships with food, so I'm really focused on making sure mine stays balanced and healthy. That means better choices and more awareness of what I eat and how much I eat, but absolutely no obsessing. It also means only positive reinforcement going to OA meeting and building myself up when I do well, not tearing myself down when I fail. It's going to be tough. So far, so good! my rules so far..
1. WATCH Portion size.
2. ONLY EAT WHEN HUNGRY
3. Eat breakfast A MUST
4. Choose water and tea over caloried beverages.
5. Get enough sleep.
6. Exercise AFTER EVER MEAL 15-20 MINUTES
7. dont eat after 5 pm only healthy snacks
8 DONT GET DEPRESSED
9. share my food with my dog..lmfao
10. never believe MY husband when he says I look good fat
11. Focus on me
12. Go to OA MEETINGS
13. NO!!! ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS
14. WATCH CABS AND FAT
15. FOCUS ON FIBER AND PROTAIN
16. most of all Be aware of what I am eating