|Start Weight:||(05 Jul 10) 234.0 lb|
|Current Weight:||(11 Apr 16) 162.2 lb|
|Goal Weight:||142.0 lb|
following: The GI diet
performance: losing 1.0 lb a week
Chapter 3 of my FS bio -- It's a new year, and 2016 is the year I make goal, for sure! I joined FS in July 2010, and I was successfully following the low-glycemic diet, lost 50 pounds and felt and looked great. I was trying for another 50 pounds. And then the bottom dropped out of my life -- my Mom's ovarian cancer came back with a vengeance, and from June 2011 to June 2012, I took care of her, and then spent most of the next year settling her estate and emptying and selling her house. There were days when it got to be 5:00 and all I'd eaten was a couple of donuts. Then I'd eat dinner out and stuff myself with all the wrong food because I was famished and depressed. The result was to be expected: I gained back a lot of the weight I'd lost.
So I started over again in summer 2014, and now my weight is 10 pounds below where I was when I fell off the wagon. New goals for 2016?
- Lose .75 to 1.00 pound each and every week
- Participate regularly in agility lessons, ice skating lessons, or other regularly scheduled exercise each and every week
- Walk or use exercycle 15-20 minutes daily
- Reach my goal weight by September 1, 2016
- Hold at goal until February 13, 2016
- In honor of 65 birthday, get new driver's license with new photo of new me