fatsecret members overall average rating
A hummus recipe that will only take minutes, and combined with sliced veggies makes a great lunch, or snack, for ultrametabolism followers.
- If not using pre-mashed chickpeas, puree them in a blender until they make a paste like substance.
- Put in container you're eating it in (travels well), and mix in other ingredients.
- Serve with cut up vegetables as a dip or (gasp) slices of baguette at a party! Use it in lieu of mayonnaise, as it has much more kick to it.
- Note: When making, add amounts of each ingredient to taste and adjust accordingly. Be sure to eat it within 3-4 days or it will go bad.
178 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I double checked the book for foods for Phase I and this hits the bullseye! Just remember that if you use canned chickpeas CHECK THE LABEL! Some can be loaded with little "extras" that are not recommended for this phase.
30 Jun 10 by member: rbsatl
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet