fatsecret members overall average rating
Fast, simple, crockpot chili.
- Brown ground turkey, then pour in crockpot.
- Add red kidney beans to crockpot.
- Add salsa (as hot as you like) to crockpot.
- Add chili seasoning (like McCormick's) to crockpot.
- Mix well and heat on high for a few hours. Be sure to stir occasionally.
- Set to low and allow to sit for a few more hours.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top if desired. Eat with some cornbread or tortilla chips.
148 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Slimming World