fatsecret members overall average rating
Easy to make, delicious, thick and fluffy pancakes.
- Place the egg yolks and milk in a large bowl, sift over the flour, caster sugar and salt and mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites in a clean grease-free bowl until they form soft peaks. Fold into the flour mixture. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a large, greased frying pan. Drop spoonfuls of the pancake mixture into the hot pan and cook until sides are crisp and golden.
- Turn over and cook further until golden. Transfer to a clean tea towel to keep warm.
- Cook the remaining batter in the same way.
- Serve the warm pancakes topped with syrup if desired.
408 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins