fatsecret members overall average rating
Navy Beans with Brown Rice
Delicious side recipe to which you you can literally add anything.
- If using minute rice, boil 1 cup of water.
- Add in rice, 1 can navy beans, chili powder and cajun seasoning.
- Return to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Take off heat, stir, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- If not using instant rice, cook the rice, chili powder, and cajun seasoning, add the beans for the last 15 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: you can add green and red peppers, onions, and many other ingredients to this recipe.
149 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Herbalife
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Herbalife