fatsecret members overall average rating
Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic
A great substitute for mashed potatoes.
- Steam cauliflower with half of the broth in the steaming water, the garlic in the steamer and the oil drizzled on top while steaming.
- After steaming for 15-20 minutes, strain and mash with potato masher.
- Add the rest of the broth and simmer over medium heat until some of it reduces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
352 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet