fatsecret members overall average rating
A tasty lemon chicken dish that will kick plenty of goals at the dinner table.
- Place chicken in 13- by 9- by 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Mix lemon juice, vinegar, lemon peel, oregano, and onions. Pour over chicken, cover, and marinate in refrigerator several hours, turning occasionally, or overnight.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Cover and bake at 300 ºF (150 ºC) for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for added 30 minutes or until done.
327 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet