fatsecret members overall average rating
Mozzarella fried cheese sticks with pork skins.
- In a medium bowl, mix pork skins, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and pepper; set aside.
- Whip the egg in a small bowl. Dip the cheese sticks in the egg, then roll them in the pork skin mixture, making sure they're evenly coated. Place coated sticks in the freezer for 1 hour. (30 minutes minimum).
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a deep skillet until very hot.
- Deep fry the sticks until the coating is golden brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing or low carb marinara sauce.
433 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins