fatsecret members overall average rating
A yummy and Abs diet-friendly way to enjoy a childhood favorite.
- In a small bowl, mix egg with milk and whey powder. Place the bread in the mixture, being sure to coat both sides.
- Spray a pan or skillet with non-stick spray. Place the bread coated in the mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the exposed side.
- Once the egg on the side that is down is fully cooked (around a minute), flip and let the other side cook.
- Garnish with sliced almonds if you would like, and enjoy!
31 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet