Sauces and Condiments
fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick low fat dip to make for veggies.
- Mix the sour cream and low fat mayonnaise (like Miracle Whip) together.
- Add the dill weed and garlic powder (optional).
- Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Mix well and let sit for a while in the fridge.
- Note: you can make as much or as little as you like. Just remember to add equal amount of sour cream and mayonnaise.
164 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
There was too much dill in my first batch(I used 2tbsp) I made my second batch with 1 tbsp of dill weed and it was perfect. I love this recipe!
10 Jul 08 by member: kdawg
I make a version of this using ranch mix instead of the tabasco sauce & it's wonderful.
29 Jul 10 by member: hollyhoffmaster
This is excellent - I used FF plain yogurt to make it work for Phase I. Delish!
14 Nov 11 by member: gecko876
I love this recipe, but I did tweak it a bit. I only did 2tsp mayo and I added lemon juice and pepper and a little salt and that made it perfect.
07 Jan 14 by member: Bubbleyumm
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet