Sauces and Condiments
fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick low fat dip to make for veggies.
- Mix the sour cream and low fat mayonnaise (like Miracle Whip) together.
- Add the dill weed and garlic powder (optional).
- Add a few drops of Tabasco sauce to taste.
- Mix well and let sit for a while in the fridge.
- Note: you can make as much or as little as you like. Just remember to add equal amount of sour cream and mayonnaise.
146 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet