fatsecret members overall average rating
Belgian Waffles with Egg Substitute
Belgian waffles made with egg beaters.
- Pre-heat waffle iron. If no waffle iron is available, recipe can also be used for fluffy pancakes, but that is not as much fun!
- Beat eggs mixture with electric mixer on high for 1 minute to make them light and fluffy.
- Add all other ingredients (nutmeg is optional). Beat until smooth.
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray like Pam. Pour all batter, should fill bottom tray. Close and cook as usual for waffles.
- Top with spray butter, Splenda or sugar free syrup.
103 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Definitely much better as pancakes, very sticky in the waffle maker. Added some light whip cream and berries - makes breakfast seem like dessert!
29 Jan 11 by member: Laura Mills
i added a little almond flour (1/4 c = 3g effective carbs) and it made for a tasty treat!
28 Nov 12 by member: becmo13
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet