fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick, easy dish that's very filling and can be made spicy.
- Add all the prepared vegetables together, except the tomatoes.
- To make the white sauce; boil milk and water, (add seasoning pepper & red chili powder) or if you like add a vegetable stock for stronger flavor Thicken with corn flour.
- To make tomato sauce; mix chili, tomatoes together (add onions and mushrooms to sauce if you like as well).
- Pour some sauce into small dish.
- Wrap all the prepared vegetables in the tortillas, place in dish. (The more attractive the dish the better, makes eating it more pleasing to the eye.)
- Cover with the tomato sauce, then layer the white sauce over the tomato sauce.
- Cook for 15 minutes in oven at 360 °F (180 °C).
- Note: add a large salad, lettuce, grated carrots, mushrooms, spring onion. This dish can be made quickly also by using a jar of low fat type sauce or spicier by using any Indian or Mexican jars of lower fat sauces.
16 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers