fatsecret members overall average rating
The spicy salsa really brings out the light flavor of the fish. Good for Phase 2 of South Beach.
- Grill fish in aluminum foil packet until just flakey.
- While fish is grilling, prepare the salsa.
- Chop the kiwi fruit and avocado into larger chunks. Finely chop the jalapeno, cilantro and red onion. Lightly toss the mixed salsa and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the salsa over the grilled fish.
- Note: removing the seeds of the jalapeno prior to chopping, will make it less spicy.
23 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
How long does the fish need to cook? I don't want to open the foil packet to see because it removes the steam factor and juicyness. Please advise.
02 Jun 07 by member: pamstenhjem
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of LA Weight Loss