Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
Cool Cucumber and Yogurt Salad
A wonderful Middle Eastern side.
- Place the yogurt in a cheese cloth or dish towel.
- Gather all sides and squeeze some of the water out of the yogurt into the sink. (Cucumber releases water into the yogurt).
- Place yogurt in a bowl. Add cucumber, onion (optional), dill, mint and salt to taste.
- Stir and serve.
- Note: great with kabobs or by itself. Better if refrigerated for at least 30 minutes. If you opt for fresh herbs then it's fine served right away.
196 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The South Beach Diet