fatsecret members overall average rating
A yummy black bean chili.
- Brown the ground beef (or ground turkey). Add chili powder to the meat while cooking.
- In a separate big chili pot, cook one 15.8 oz can of black beans. After warmed, mash them with a potato masher. Add the remaining can of black beans and cook. Do not mash the 2nd can of beans.
- Add the diced tomatoes and diced jalapenos to the bean mixture and cook until it starts to boil.
- Add the meat, salsa, tabasco and water to the bean mixture and cook covered for 1 hour.
- Top with low-fat cheese or sour cream depending on your diet.
31 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet