fatsecret members overall average rating
A lovely chicken curry, with ginger, lemongrass and chilli in a coconut milk sauce.
- Chop the onion, slice the green pepper into strips and chop up one chilli pepper. Fry together until soft.
- Chop up the chicken breasts and add to the pan. Cook through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, add one chicken stock cube to the pan (no water) and break it up in the juices from the chicken.
- Add ginger, lemongrass and a dash of thai fish sauce (hint: I use pre-prepared ginger and lemongrass in jars, so I can just use one teaspoon of each, rather than prepare them myself. If I use fresh ginger, I grate it).
- Add one can of coconut milk and heat through.
- Serve with a heaped serving of chopped iceberg lettuce and (if desired) some freshly chopped chilli sprinkled on top.
109 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet