Breads & Baked Products
fatsecret members overall average rating
Sweet batter to counter the tartness of the blackberries. Very good for a breakfast treat.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Cream together: shortening, eggs, and sugar.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in blackberries.
- Fill greased muffin tins or paper cupcake cups 2/3 full with muffin batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into middle of muffins.
28 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet