|Start Weight:||(31 May 12) 249.1 lb|
|Current Weight:||(18 Apr 14) 191.6 lb|
|Goal Weight:||145.5 lb|
following: puhpine's own diet
performance: gaining 0.3 lb a week
I would love to be your buddy, being my buddy is a choice!
This is what i stand for:
- I have a good sense of humor, i do not get angry easily, nor do i get offended easily. My statements do offend once in a while and i blame that on the fact i am not an native English speaker, born in Amsterdam and taught to speak up for my believes, and not beat around the bush.
- If you ask for my opinion, i will give it. I have an opinion just about everything (*lol*)
- I always speak my mind to buddies.
- If you don't like me, don't be my buddy! I try to be more reserved to non-buddies.
- I believe in a healthy diet, suited for your own body and lifestyle.
If you need to loose 10 pounds, go ahead drink water, fast, shake, and starve! But if you need to loose about a 100 pounds like me, then the slow and steady way is the only way to go. 100 pounds didn't come overnight, and your body needs the time to loose it in a healthy way.
- I believe in speaking the truth (as i see it) You can easily lie to me, but you will loose a friend.
- I believe in science and the power of the mind.
- I believe in the intrinsic good in people.
- I am always looking for improvements to my diet or work-out.
- I believe in a higher power, i do not pretend to know his name, nor do i put words in his mouth. I believe he has a very good sense of humor and that he will be there in the hour of our utmost need.
- I believe we all have a right to choose our own spouse, i do not believe someone else can tell you who you should or should not choose. In that line of thought i approve and acclaim LGBTQQ marriages.
- Anyone who feels trapped in the wrong body should be allowed to change that body since it is yours and yours alone. In that line of thought i also approve and acclaim of all members of the LGBTQQ.
Giving up is not an option!
Gaining weight is not an option!
- your life is yours alone, rise up and live it - Goodkind.