fatsecret members overall average rating
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Delicious and kid friendly baked fries, great as a side or snack.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut in half crosswise.
- Cut in half lengthwise and then cut each piece into 4 wedges.
- Place in 9x13" pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with salt and cinnamon (or any combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, etc.)
- Bake 35 minutes at 400 °F (200 °C) turning once.
2014 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Mediterranean Diet