fatsecret members overall average rating
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Burger
Flavorful, quick and easy turkey burgers, perfect for mushroom lovers.
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil). Thaw meat if necessary. Chop onions and mushrooms, mince garlic cloves, and mix together in a bowl.
- Add ground turkey to bowl, using your hand or spoon and mix ingredients. Add fennel seeds last (optional depending on your taste; cayenne pepper works well for a spicier spice).
- Take half the mixed ingredients and shape into burger patties; do the same with the other half. Then place the patties on an oven pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
- Place pan into oven and broil for 10-13 minutes, then turn over and broil another 10 minutes.
- After burgers are cooked, take them out of the broiler and allow some time to cool; 2-3 minutes (optional, add a slice of cheese while hot so it melts).
- Sprinkle some fresh or ground parsley and serve.
474 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet