fatsecret members overall average rating
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Burger
Flavorful, quick and easy turkey burgers, perfect for mushroom lovers.
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil). Thaw meat if necessary. Chop onions and mushrooms, mince garlic cloves, and mix together in a bowl.
- Add ground turkey to bowl, using your hand or spoon and mix ingredients. Add fennel seeds last (optional depending on your taste; cayenne pepper works well for a spicier spice).
- Take half the mixed ingredients and shape into burger patties; do the same with the other half. Then place the patties on an oven pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
- Place pan into oven and broil for 10-13 minutes, then turn over and broil another 10 minutes.
- After burgers are cooked, take them out of the broiler and allow some time to cool; 2-3 minutes (optional, add a slice of cheese while hot so it melts).
- Sprinkle some fresh or ground parsley and serve.
486 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This looks awesome! Will have to try this tomorrow!
27 Jan 10 by member: weebeeme
Wow it sounds yummy!!! I cant wait to try it!
21 Apr 10 by member: Butterfly30
it was delicious. i left out the parsley and ate it on two peices of romaine lettuce with tomato and mustard
12 May 10 by member: momofstew
it was neither here nor there in flavor... I dunno maybe I was just not feeling it or perhaps it needed a little more kick to it.
21 Jun 10 by member: theBionicWoman
Good meal my son loved them...had ground beef had no idea what I was going to do ...perfectly for a quick meal. Satisfied !
09 Oct 11 by member: Dee827
This is the best turkey burger ever! Before I would season the heck out of my turkey burgers. With just the parsley, garlic and onion, there is SO much flavor! I definitely love the broil method of cooking more than on my skillet (grill is broken).
03 Apr 14 by member: cdavis22011
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet