fatsecret members overall average rating
Mushroom Stuffed Turkey Burger
Flavorful, quick and easy turkey burgers, perfect for mushroom lovers.
- Preheat broiler (or oven to broil). Thaw meat if necessary. Chop onions and mushrooms, mince garlic cloves, and mix together in a bowl.
- Add ground turkey to bowl, using your hand or spoon and mix ingredients. Add fennel seeds last (optional depending on your taste; cayenne pepper works well for a spicier spice).
- Take half the mixed ingredients and shape into burger patties; do the same with the other half. Then place the patties on an oven pan lined with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
- Place pan into oven and broil for 10-13 minutes, then turn over and broil another 10 minutes.
- After burgers are cooked, take them out of the broiler and allow some time to cool; 2-3 minutes (optional, add a slice of cheese while hot so it melts).
- Sprinkle some fresh or ground parsley and serve.
484 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Herbalife
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Herbalife