fatsecret members overall average rating
Marinated Portabella Mushrooms
Marinated portabella mushrooms that taste great grilled.
- Set mushrooms upside down in a container able to hold the mushrooms and marinade (4 cereal bowls work great).
- Combine together the olive oil, soy sauce and vinegar. The liquid will get really creamy and thick.
- Divide the sauce into four parts and pour over the mushrooms. Marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- These mushrooms taste best over the grill, either in the oven, or better still on a bbq grill. Grill for approximately 15 minutes, 7 minutes on each side.
222 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet