Sauces and Condiments
fatsecret members overall average rating
A quick and easy salsa, a great accompaniment grilled chicken.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups mango, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 15 oz black beans, drained, rinsed
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Chill before serving.
111 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins