fatsecret members overall average rating
A simple sole recipe that's very healthy to eat.
- Preheat oven to 450 °F (320 °C).
- Cover a metal plate in tin foil (makes clean up easy).
- Place the fillet of sole (frozen or thawed) on the plate.
- Drown the fish in real lemon juice - be generous.
- Generously sprinkle dill weed on the fish.
- When the oven reaches 450 °F start cooking, and leave it in until done. If the sole was thawed it takes about 6 minutes, frozen takes about 17 minutes.
- Note: Sole fillets are not typically too big, so you might want two if you're really hungry.
42 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet