fatsecret members overall average rating
Grilled Teriyaki Beef Kebabs
A delicious, easy to prepare BBQ dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients.
- Place marinade and beef into a glass dish. Take care that the marinade covers the meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours.
- Turn pieces of meat a couple of times during this time to make sure all sides are coated with the marinade.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and thread onto 4 or 6 skewers.
- Place on a grilling rack that has been brushed lightly with vegetable oil.
- Broil or grill for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once and basting with the marinade as needed. 4 to 6 servings.
243 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins