fatsecret members overall average rating
Celery, Onion and Spinach Soup
With a strong celery taste, this soup has a warm and inviting flavor that is just perfect for the upcoming autumn and winter days.
- Place 4 bouillon cubes in a large pot and cover with 4 cups water.
- Turn the stove on to boil and add the vegetables frozen (spinach and onion) and raw (one bunch of celery) so that the flavors seep as it boils.
- Stir occasionally so that the bouillon separates and the vegetables get mixed together and the flavors seep.
- When the soup begins to boil, let it continue for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the stove to simmer and let the soup simmer for another 10-15 minutes until the celery is very fragrant.
- Add pepper to taste and enjoy.
570 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers