fatsecret members overall average rating
Generous and filling serving of cauliflower with a great taste.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (230 °C).
- Line a metal plate or bread pan with tin foil (makes clean up easy).
- Break up cauliflower into morsels small enough so at least 2 fit on a spoon. Use a knife to cut up stem pieces.
- Generously sprinkle chili powder over the cauliflower. Shake up the mix and generously sprinkle more chili powder.
- When the oven is heated, start cooking. Leave in oven for at least 6 minutes but can be longer to make sure cooked through.
75 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers