Salads and Salad Dressings
fatsecret members overall average rating
Salad using bulgur and parsley.
- In a large bowl, mix bulgur with hot water, let stand 1 hour.
- Pound onion with pestle or back of heavy spoon into the soaked bulgur.
- Mix parsley, tomatoes and mint into bulgur.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and beat with a fork until well blended. Pour over parsley mixture and mix well. Chill.
- To serve place tabbouleh, surrounded by lettuce leaves on a large platter.
27 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet