fatsecret members overall average rating
A very quick, easy and delicious low fat recipe.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Clean mushrooms and remove stem. Place on baking sheet bottom up.
- Shell and devein shrimp. Wash and pat dry.
- Chop shrimp finely, along with garlic.
- Sprinkle shrimp and garlic mixture with paprika.
- Add olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
- When oil is hot add shrimp and garlic mixture.
- Cook until shrimp is cooked thoroughly. Should only take a few minutes.
- Stuff mushrooms with shrimp mixture. Top with just a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and bake until cheese is melted.
303 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This sounds amazing. I will definitely be trying these. THANKS! Oh, and there's NO way that there's 7.98 carbs in this. This carb counter is so messed up.
22 Sep 08 by member: Reina Estrella
I really like this recipe and can not wait to make it. It would be a great lunch item. Thank you to whomever put this recipe on here.
02 Oct 08 by member: audandtina
I modified the recipe a little, I used half the parm cheese and added a tablespoon of breadcrumbs. My husband absolutely LOVED them. I never would have thought of putting shrimp in stuffed mushrooms! Great Recipe!
23 Apr 09 by member: ladyblackswan
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins