fatsecret members overall average rating
Green Beans with Mushrooms and Balsamic Vinegar
A sweet and healthy variation on beans.
- Cook green beans in a saucepan of salted boiling water until crisp-tender, about 4 mins. Drain.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add green beans and vinegar, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine and serve warm.
303 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Smash Diet