fatsecret members overall average rating
A warming, super healthy mushroom soup.
- Soak the dried mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for 30 minutes. Save the liquid, and rinse the mushrooms several times. Chop them.
- Chop the onion, leek, carrot and fresh mushrooms. Sauté in butter with the dried chopped mushrooms.
- Add the remaining water and the chopped tomatoes. Also add the mushroom water, after straining it through a coffee filter.
- Add a bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste. Bring soup to a boil, and then let it simmer till carrots are soft.
- Stir in the milk. Serve.
- Note: you can also add chopped fresh dill and parsley.
37 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dukan Diet