fatsecret members overall average rating
Broccoli with Turkey Polish Sausage
A low fat and flavorful main dish.
- Put frozen broccoli in a microwavable container.
- Chop low fat turkey Polish sausage and add to container.
- Cover and microwave for 3-4 minutes.
- Uncover and eat. No additional salt, sauce, butter or water is needed.
96 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Flush Plan