fatsecret members overall average rating
A not so heavy traditional Asian soup that's quick to make and is very tasty.
- Roughly chop fish fillets (like mackerel) and spring onion and process in a blender with the sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, matzo meal, egg and cilantro.
- Pulse blender to form a well combined mix, not a paste.
- Form walnut sized balls of fish mixture and cook in boiling fish stock a few at a time.
- With all the fish balls in the stock, add the mushrooms, bok-choy, snow peas, red pepper and fish sauce.
- Simmer for 7 minutes and garnish with cilantro and sliced spring onion.
12 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet