annajanssen167

Start Weight:(05 Sep 11) 159.0 lb
Current Weight:(07 Feb 13) 146.0 lb
Goal Weight:125.0 lb
following: annajanssen167's own diet
performance: losing 0.1 lb a week

FatSecret member since: 16 Jan 11

annajanssen167's Weight History


annajanssen167's Latest Member Challenges

180
  No Sweets for 4 Weeks Experiment
status: Completed
ended: 26 Sep 11
view progress
 
  
432
  Loose 20 pounds by October 15
status: Completed
ended: 10 Oct 11
view progress
 


annajanssen167's Cookbook

cals: 215kcal | fat: 2.72g | carbs: 35.31g | prot: 13.61g
Spicy Vegan Lentil Soup with Onions
Simple soup, very inexpensive and healthy. Great source of fiber and vegan protein.
cals: 32kcal | fat: 0.22g | carbs: 6.87g | prot: 1.64g
All-Vegetable Soup
A delicious super low calorie vegetable soup.
view complete cookbook

annajanssen167's Latest Posts

panic best loss for tomorrow night weigh in no loss yet !
Are you talking Weight Watchers? I used to go weigh in first and then eat afterwards. You eventually learn the secrets to getting around the weigh-ins, but then eventually I realized that I was the only one putting pressure on myself and that's self destructive. The WW people have all been there and they won't pass judgement on you. If you didn't lose any, then you didn't lose any. Dust yourself off and get back on the horse. Reflect on what you could have done differently and then move on from there. It is a process to learn to think differently, change old habits and to create new and better ones. With WW I learned that that was the real lesson, and not the number on the scale.
posted 05 Sep 2011, 20:06
Can someone please explain this to me?!
I am having the same exact problem as you! I've been going to bootcamp 3xs/week and everyone else in my class and friends outside of class are all losing weight and I keep losing the same 2lbs over and over. This past week I started recording my food again and counting my calories. I've noticed that I'm eating way too much simple carbs. Start switching to complex carbs, brown rice, quinoa, veggies and start eating more proteins. I just lost a little over a pound this week. I was eating too much candy, fat-free stuff and eating out too much. Start from there. I've also just learned that 80% of successful weight loss haas to do with diet, and exercise is the other 20%. Start with what you're eating first, that's the key. It's taken this long but I'm finally realizing this myself. Good Luck!
posted 05 Sep 2011, 19:30
5 meals a day/eating every 2-3 hours/thermic meals
Ok, I'm confused. I've always been told to eat my biggest meal in the morning to get my metabolism going and then taper off as it gets later in the day. You guys seem to be saying the opposite.
posted 29 Aug 2011, 23:11
annajanssen167 has submitted 3 posts

Other Related Links

Members


annajanssen167's journal

20 October 2011

Second week of Bikram and today's the fifth day straight this week. Did a three day juice cleanse two weeks ago and it's helped to cut down the amount ...
on diet annajanssen167's own diet  losing 2.0 lb a week

05 September 2011

Down a pound finally. Finally realized that I can add a scoop of protein powder to even out the calorie distribution. Try and keep carbs around 50%, ...

annajanssen167's Recent Food & Exercise

annajanssen167's Groups

40's with 25-50 lbs to Lose
40 somethings with 25-50 pounds to lose.

annajanssen167's Recent Activity

annajanssen167's Own Activity

No recent activity.

annajanssen167's Buddies

No recent activity.

Other Member Diet Recent Activity

Socolova commented on DairyFarmersWife's Journal Entry.
jasminabla updated their Exercise Diary.
Sophiehawk recorded a Weigh In at 179.2 lb.
Augies recorded a Weigh In at 227.5 lb.
kmarti36 recorded a Weigh In at 181.2 lb.
psychmaster recorded a Weigh In at 280.4 lb.
exumfats supported crazykatz's Journal Entry.
etheriau_test2 recorded a Weigh In at 155.3 lb.