fatsecret members overall average rating
Sweet Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Chicken breast strips wrapped in bacon sprinkled with light brown sugar.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Cut each breast into 4 pieces, then wrap a bacon slice around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place into an oven proof dish. Make sure your dish is coated with olive oil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy.
- Note: you can add spices such as chili or garlic powder during the first step for a different flavor.
135 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
This was a big hit with my husband and my children. It was easy to prepare after working all day.
22 Jan 13 by member: J_Schizzle
I think this sounds delish! However, not good for Atkins Induction because of the sugar. Not good for Atkins in general because of the sugar, even though the carbs aren't bad. But you could use Brown Sugar Twin and it would be just fine. That's what I'm going to do! Thanks for a simple, yet great, idea! Yum!
25 Jan 13 by member: leilanezha
6 points per serving for Weight Watchers
10 Mar 13 by member: BethW1
I skipped the brown sugar (bad on Atkins, any phase) and sprinkled the chicken with garlic powder and chili powder before wrapping in bacon and cooking. Recipe equals basically ZERO carb count per portion when removing the sugar, and is very good this way!
12 Mar 13 by member: RavenSoul69
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Weight Watchers