fatsecret members overall average rating
Stir-Fried Beef and Potatoes
Quick and easy and oh so tasty.
- Trim fat from steak and cut into small, thin pieces.
- In large skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic until golden.
- Add steak, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Cook for 6 minutes, stirring beef until brown.
- Add onion and tomato. Cook until onion is transparent. Serve with boiled potatoes.
105 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
You are not allowed potatoes during the induction phase
09 Nov 06 by member: meeynon
YUMMMMMMM!!! My husband and I enjoyed this thoroughly. It's hearty and fills you up. I substituted with olive oil and sea salt and didn't add nearly the onions the recipe called for.
27 Mar 08 by member: Cornflakes
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet