fatsecret members overall average rating
Pasta with Tuna and Fresh Herbs
Quick, easy and delicious pasta.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt the spread in a large pan, add the red pepper and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft and just beginning to turn brown.
- Stir in the sweetcorn and tuna, cover and cook very gently until piping hot.
- Season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and gently toss with the tuna mixture and the herbs.
- Serve immediately.
15 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet