fatsecret members overall average rating
Stir-fry sweet and sour pork with vegetables over brown rice. Also delicious with chicken.
- Cut pork (use medium thick and lean sirloin) into cubes, set aside and mince 2 cloves of garlic and slice the three colored peppers and onion into thin slices.
- Spray the skillet with cooking spray. Add pork and onion, saute until pork is no longer pink and add the minced garlic and peppers.
- Stir fry a few minutes longer add green beans and a bottle of stir fry sauce (such as Rice Road's garlic and ginger), rinse bottle with water and add to mixture.
- Simmer a few minutes and before serving, add the juice of one lemon to brighten up the flavor.
- While preparing the ingredients to stir-fry, cook the brown rice. Serve the stir-fry over the brown rice, approx 1/4 cup of rice per serving.
77 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
I tried to follow the guidelines for you on a diet and I think this is a well balanced meal
11 Mar 07 by member: mrsch
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet