fatsecret members overall average rating
Grilled Salmon with Rosemary
An easy and delicious salmon dish.
- Cut the fish into 4 equal-size portions.
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary in a bowl. Brush the mixture onto the fish.
- To grill, arrange the fish on a grill rack or use a grill basket sprayed with olive oil cooking spray.
- Grill over medium-hot coals until the fish flakes easily (allow 4-6 minutes per 1/2" of thickness). If the fish is more than 1" thick, gently turn it halfway through grilling.
- To broil, spray the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil cooking spray and arrange the fish on it.
- Broil 4" from the heat for 4-6 minutes per 1/2" of thickness. If the fish is more than 1" thick, gently turn it halfway through broiling.
- To serve, top the fish with capers, if using, and garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
- Note: based on a recipe from the South Beach Diet.
237 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Medifast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Medifast