fatsecret members overall average rating
French Toast with Strawberries
A healthier comfort food option.
- Pre-heat small frying pan on medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to pan.
- Beat eggs with spices and pour some into a small plate to cover the bottom. Add more mixture before dipping each slice,
- Dip bread on both sides with egg mixture.
- Cook both sides of toast evenly, about 3-4 minutes each side.
- Add second tablespoon of oil after the second piece of bread. Pour remaining egg mixture on last piece of bread.
- Top with 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle each serving (2 pieces) with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of powdered sugar. Enjoy!
135 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Review This Recipe
Do you think this recipe is good for Medifast
Sign in to review this recipe
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Medifast