|Start Weight:||(01 Sep 10) 276.4 lb|
|Current Weight:||(04 Jun 16) 268.0 lb|
|Goal Weight:||200.0 lb|
following: technut's own diet
performance: gaining 0.2 lb a week
Woo Hoo!! I've managed to drop approximately 75 pounds since 7/10.
Given my body type I don't think I'm going to lose much more (also can't afford a whole new closet of clothes with this economy).
Now I'll get busy getting what I have, toned.
I lost it all by (in no particular order):
1) Reducing my caloric intake to at/or below my recommended daily level
2) Making it a priority to eat foods that are healthy and low in fat
3) Drastically cutting out/down on processed foods
4) Limiting night time snacks to fruits, yogurt (foods I believe digest easily)
5) PORTION CONTROL!!
6) Not denying myself foods I like but enjoying in moderation and in balance
7) Reading nutrition labels on everything when at the grocery store
8) Eating slower and enjoying each and every bite
9) Changing my overall outlook/attitude to food
10) Recording my weight every day (after the morning shower)
11) Using the Fatsecret App on my phone religiously (It's my daily video game)
12) Treating holidays and dinners out/with friends like any other day
13) It's become a game to create tasty meals that are 500 calories or less (usually they come in under 400 calories and still fill me up)
I highly recommend the "Eat This, Not That" series of books put out by Men's Health. Tons of tasty recipe's and helpful tips on eating healthy.
The amazing thing is, once my attitude to food changed it was way easier than I would have thought!!