fatsecret members overall average rating
Tangy Spinach and Chicken
This dish with chicken tenders, wilted spinach is tangy and tasty. Sun dried tomatoes add even more flavor.
- Sauté garlic and 1/2 the onion and thyme in a skillet. Add chicken and brown.
- Transfer chicken to oven safe pan. Drizzle with half the balsamic vinegar. Keep warn in oven until remainder of meal is completed.
- Sauté remainder of the onion in pan. Add sun-dried tomatoes (best if these are not marinaded, if they are, rinse and drain). Add both bags of spinach. Cook until wilted.
- Add remainder of vinegar to spinach. Place chicken back in pan with spinach. Allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Prepare couscous according to package instructions.
- To plate, place a serving of couscous on plate, top with spinach and chicken.
48 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of You: On a Diet