fatsecret members overall average rating
Spiced Pork Kebabs with Rice
Great for cooking on the BBQ.
- Mix together the yogurt, mayonnaise, garam masala and zest and juice of lemon in a bowl.
- Stir in the meat and leave to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Thread meat onto skewers and cook on the barbecue or under a hot grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with lime wedges, coriander, salad and rice.
3 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Paleo Diet