fatsecret members overall average rating
Pork Chops with Mustard Cream Sauce
Creamy, tangy pork chops that will satisfy any hunger.
- Cut pork loin into two equal portions. Spray non-stick oven-safe frying pan and start over medium-high heat. Place pork loins in pan. Sear on both sides.
- Continue to cook over medium heat. Deglaze pan with chicken broth.
- Add cream and mustard.
- Simmer until pork chops are cooked through (varies upon thickness of chop/loin). The pork meat will feel firm in the center but not hard. You can always make more sauce or wrap the pork in bacon.
- Serve with sauteed spinach (delicious with roasted garlic) or steamed veggies.
176 members have added this recipe to their cookbook.
Sounds really good,I try not to fry because !!I love fried food but it is not good to eat it very often.Last night made an outstanding green salad,Hubby loved it!Also had stuffed bakers with hamburger and frozen vege's.Very good.Should have stopped eating with the green salad but.................
01 Feb 12 by member: claylady
This is a great dish. If you can find fromage blanc/frais (a bit like quark), use that instead of the cream and you have a much lower fat dish.
04 Feb 12 by member: sunopo
Great tast dish, I used dijon simply because I bought the wrong mustard. Added bacon. Still excellent! Definately a new fav!
12 Sep 12 by member: Wombat00
* opinions expressed on this site are those of the FatSecret members and do not necessarily reflect the views of Atkins